Weekly Workshop Update! Tuesday, October 16 – Friday, October 19
Fall Scholar Development Workshop Series – UIHP Scholarships & Fellowships
- Scholarships for the STEM Fields – Goldwater, Whitaker, Churchill, NSF GRFP, Gates Cambridge – Tuesday, October 16, 4pm – 5pm – South Commons- Room 350, BHC. Discover national fellowships which support undergraduate researchers and early graduate studies in Science, Technology, Engineering, and Math (STEM). We will introduce fellowship opportunities from major foundations and federal agencies including the Goldwater, Whitaker, Churchill, Gates Cambridge, Hertz, Math for America, NSF, EPA, and DOE.
- University of Iowa US Student Fulbright Grant Workshop – Thursday, October 18 – 1:00pm – 2:15pm – International Commons, 1117 UCC – Interested in developing a proposal for a Fulbright academic/research grant or an English Teaching Assistantship? Join us this Thursday to hear more about what goes into a successful application. Undergraduate and graduate students are welcome at this event.
- Scholarships for the STEM Fields – Goldwater, Whitaker, Churchill, NSF GRFP, Gates Cambridge – Thursday, October 18, 3:30pm – 4:30pm – Activity Center, Room 414, BHC
- So, you want to change the world? Fellowship opportunities for the University of Iowa’s social entrepreneurs, policy wonks, budding legislators and advocates for social justice – Friday, October 19, 2:00pm – 2:50pm -Conference Room 420B, BHC
- What is your superpower? – Representing your successes, failures, and big ideas on the page – Friday, October 19, 2012.3 to 4:30 PM in Conference Room 420B, BHC. We will be returning to the basic content from our first session last week to allow folks to join us for this three week series.. For prospective fellowship candidates and graduate school applicants at all levels.
- How to cultivate the kind of relationships with faculty and mentors that lead to strong recommendations – Tuesday, October 30, 3:30 to 4:30 PM – 3rd Floor South Commons-Room 350, BHC
For more information on these events and scholarship opportunities, connect with UIHP Scholarships & Fellowships on:
- Facebook (https://www.facebook.com/uihpfellowships),
- Twitter (https://twitter.com/uihpfellowships)
- and our blog, brain force development (https://uihpscholarships.wordpress.com/)
Questions about an upcoming workshop? Contact UIHP Fellowships Director at 319-335-1876 or at email@example.com