Deadline Approaching! UIHP Scholarship Applications Due February 8, 2013
Thanks to the investment of our generous community of supporters, Honors at Iowa is able to offer a range of scholarships and awards to our students each academic year.
All Honors students are eligible and encouraged to participate in our annual scholarship competition once they have been a member of the University of Iowa community for one full semester*.
Successful applicants must:
- be members of the University of Iowa Honors Program (3.3+ GPA)
- be currently enrolled as a full-time student (12+ hours)
- intend to enroll as a full-time student in the 2013-2014 Academic Year
*While Honors at Iowa does not currently manage any scholarship opportunities for entering students who have been invited to join the Honors community, we do encourage graduating high school seniors who have been accepted to the University of Iowa to consider applying for a broad spectrum of scholarships offered to entering students by our Office of Admissions. To find out more about these opportunities, go to Scholarship Opportunities for First Year Students.
Accessing the 2013 -2014 UIHP Scholarship Universal Application Online
The universal application for the 2013-2014 UIHP Scholarship Competition is available at https://apps.iowa.uiowa.edu/honors/scholarship/
- All Honors students are encouraged to complete and submit our universal online application by 11:59 PM onFriday, February 8, 2013 to participate in this year’s competition.
- All supplemental documents, including the resume, informal transcript, and faculty letter of support must be uploaded into the online format by the established deadline.
- To access the online application for the 2013-2014 Honors Program Scholarship go to: https://apps.iowa.uiowa.edu/honors/scholarship/
Students seeking direction in the development of their application materials for these or other campus scholarships are asked to thoroughly review the resources included above prior to requesting an individual conference with the Fellowships Director.