Consider the Winston Churchill Scholarship
The Winston Churchill Foundation Scholarship
The Winston Churchill Foundation Scholarship supports one year of graduate study at Cambridge University in the United Kingdom. Competitive applicants must offer the committee evidence of their capacity to contribute to the advancement of knowledge in the sciences, engineering, or mathematics through the pursuit of original, creative work at an advanced level.
Students must be nominated by the UIHP Office of Scholarships and Fellowships to represent the University of Iowa within this competition.
All complete campus nomination applications should be submitted electronically to Kelly Thornburg, UIHP Fellowships Director at firstname.lastname@example.org by the established deadline.
- UIHP S&F Campus Nomination Deadline: September 23, 2013
- University of Cambridge Deadline: October 15, 2013
- Foundation Submission Deadline: November 12, 2013
For more information on this opportunity, follow the links provided below.
- Access the Opportunity Profile here.
- Access the Campus Application Form here.
- Access the Deadline Schedule here.
- Visit the University of Cambridge’s website here.
- Review the Official 2013 Churchill Scholarship Competition Guidelines here.
- Access the Churchill Scholarship recommendation form here.
- Learn more about the University of Iowa’s past Churchill Scholars
Questions? Interested in applying?
- Contact Kelly Thornburg, Fellowships Director, University of Iowa Honors Program, 431 Blank Honors Center, Iowa City, IA 52242
- Call 319-335-1874 to schedule a Scholar Development Conference
- Contact the Fellowships Director at email@example.com for requests for recruitment materials or discipline-specific presentations.