Fulbright U.S. Student Program Intensive Workshop, Friday, January 31
Would you like to teach English, study, or do research abroad for an academic year at no cost? (U.S. citizens only)
- a junior, senior, or recent graduate looking for international opportunities?
- a graduate student (master’s or Ph.D.-level)?
- a recent graduate with a master’s degree?
You can apply for a Fulbright U.S. Student Program scholarship!
- Students from all disciplines can apply, including arts, humanities, business, social sciences, and STEM fields
- Opportunities available in more than 140 countries
Join us for this year’s
2nd Annual Intensive Fulbright U.S. Student Program Workshop
Friday, January 31, 2014, 9 a.m.-12 p.m.
International Commons, 1117 University Capitol Centre
Pre-registration is required (space is limited, so please register early!)
To pre-register, click here:
The workshop will include:
- Nuts-and-bolts information session about how to get started
- A hands-on workshop with faculty mentors on essay writing for grants
- Panel and Q & A session with successful Fulbright student and faculty grantees
Learn more about the Fulbright U.S. Student Program at http://international.uiowa.edu/funding/fulbright-us-student-program
For more information, please contact Karen Wachsmuth, academic programs and student services administrator, International Programs, firstname.lastname@example.org, 319-335-1436.