Amgen Undergraduate Scholars Program
Opportunity announcement for undergraduate students interested in engaging in biomedical sciences research at the University of Washington in Seattle this summer through the Amgen Scholars program.
Amgen Scholars Program applicants must be:
- U.S. citizens or permanent residents;
- Undergraduate students enrolled in accredited four-year colleges and universities in the United States, Puerto Rico and other U.S. territories; and
- Sophomores (with four quarters or three semesters of undergraduate college experience), juniors or non-graduating seniors (who are returning in the fall after summer participation to continue undergraduate studies).
Program applicants must also have:
- A cumulative GPA of 3.2 or above; and
- An interest in pursuing a Ph.D. or M.D./Ph.D. (MSTP)
For more information, go to the Amgen Scholars Program website at http://www.amgenscholars.com/